E-lektron 4 Channel Audio Interface Mixer mixing console for recoding singing conference
AIM-424-Channel Mixing Console USB Audio Interface
The AIM-42 is a compact, portable 4-Channel mixing desk with USB interface making it suitable for recording, live performances, karaoke singing, and conference rooms. With 1 mic preamp, stereo balanced jacks, and Hi-Z guitar input, it is ideal for musicians.
Single Mic Pre with an Additional 3.5mm Input for Headset
With the single combo input mic channel, the AIM-42 is an ideal solution for the solo musician recording vocals. This Channel 1 enables individual tracks in the DAW, ideal for applying post-production changes such as compression, EQ, and effects to each channel individually. The combo jack inputs allow 1/4” connections for guitars and other instruments. Normally a guitar is connected to a DI box, before being plugged into a XLR mic input. This ensures the correct signal type is received at the low-z mic input. There is a 3.5mm jack input with plug-in-power for the use of headset microphones, a very handy tool. The fader level control provides a 3 way EQ (80Hz, 2.5KHz, 12KHz,
Channel 2 is a dedicated Hi-Z line input for guitars and basses. It has a level control and a LED signal indicator. These are also added to the Channel 3-4, which provides both a balanced or unbalanced 1/4” connection for keyboards, electronic instruments etc.
There are balanced/unbalanced 6.35mm main left and right outputs with mute switch and LED signal and clip indicators. Also, there is a stereo 6.35mm jack headphone output and 3.5mm headset phone output. Finally, the USB stereo input and stereo output with USB playback control and LED signal indicator works for the DAW system on your computer.
- 4-channel digital mixing console with 1 XLR/TRS microphone or guitar combo input jack, 1 Hi-Z jack input, and 2 TRS mono/stereo line input jack.
- Plug and play, with 24 bit USB 2.0 sound card, compatible with Windows XP and OS X systems. Also compatible with many audio editing and making software that supports Core Audio or WDM standard.
- Built-in delay effect processor for your vocal or musical instruments.
- The specially designed A-type microphone pre-amplifier has extremely low noise, low distortion, and a high dynamic range; built-in 48V phantom power for using with a condenser microphone.
- Compact size design, portable and lightweight; and DC 5V low voltage power supply, can be powered by computer or 5V power bank via the including USB cable, very convenient to use.
- Suitable for recording, online live performances, karaoke singing and conference room, a great assistant for guitarists, singers, music lovers and so on.
- Powered by USB (USB cable supplied)
- LED power indicator
- Dimensions (WxHxD) :120mm x 33mm x 157mm
- Weight : 0.73Kg