IU-2080HH Dynamic UHF Digital 100 Channels Tunable Wireless Microphone System 2xHandheld
520MHz - 541MHz digital transmission Free operation in All Australia
Dual-channel PLL(phase Loop Lock) tuneable UHF wireless system with two handheld transmitters.
The RF carrier frequency is selected on the receiver and synchronized to the transmitter via infra-red at the touch of a button.
The System has reliable auto-scan frequency paring and PLL function to keep away from any interference environment. The system is a friendly user experience, excellent sound quality, and multi-selective channels to serve any applications.
- Using UHF band, PLL phase lock circuit, stable characteristics, low harmonic radiation.
- Adopt dual-band receive design, 2×25MHz Tuning bandwidth
- Advanced zero-noise technology on the mute circuit
- Output: Balanced XLR output per microphone / unbalanced jack output
- Range up to 80m (line of sight)
- High strength standard metal shockproof body.
- Auto frequency scan: using the auto scan function to scan free-frequency automatically.(in the case of interference).
- Optimized for speech and song
- On / off switch on the microphone (with LED display)
- LED indicator on receiver for operation / reception and audio per microphone
- Output level adjustable per microphone
- Transmit Frequency: 520-541MHz，suitable for all around Australia
- RF tuning step: 25KHz，depending on the region
- Radio-frequency sensitivity: input 6dBμV，S/N>80dB
- Combined frequency response: 50Hz-18KHz（±3dB）
- Comprehensive T.H.D: <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Distortion: <0.5% (THD @ 1kHz)
- Noise Ratio: <105dB
- Audio Output Level : 0-400mV
- Power supply: 220-240Vac / 50Hz
- Antenna socket : 2x BNC (50 Ohm)