ACL Dual XLR to RCA Cable Heavy Duty 2 XLR Female to 2 RCA Male Patch Cord HiFi Stereo Audio Connection Interconnect Lead Wire
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Function Design: This is XLR to RCA cable, 2 XLR Female Connectors on one end, 2 RCA Male Connectors on the other end. Dual Cable is stuck together to run parallel, easy to organize, it's also can be split into two so that you have two separate RCA to XLR cables. Dual male cable connectors allow you to use the RCA audio cable with any standard stereo left/right output giving you crystal clear stereo sound and Hi-Fi audio for your home stereo or theater system.
- Super Compatibility: These cables are great for connecting line outputs from audio devices with the XLR audio port to AV receiver, amplifier, Hi-Fi stereo audio system, home theater system, computer sound, recording equipment, speaker, TV, CD, DVD, mixing console, and more.
- High Purity OFC Conductor:4N Oxygen Free Copper with shielding ensure high fidelity sound quality and provide maximum conductivity and signal clarity. A great choice for music lovers, It's especially great for studio or live performances.
- Excellent Sound: With Heavy Duty 24K gold-plated XLR and RCA connectors, it could eliminate signal loss and static noise, provide durability and improve the signal transmission, and the copper shell blocks any interference which prevents the loss of sound quality.
- Durability: Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket Protect Your Cable, the outer diameter of the cable is 6.0mm(0.24 inch), Top quality and made by environment-friendly material, Polyethylene insulation improves high-frequency response, is strong, flexible, and durable.
- These cables are great for connecting line outputs from mixing consoles, microphones, to recorders and amplifiers.
- It can also be used to connect mics to audio equipment and home theater components.
- Use it to connect between XLR and RCA connections or anywhere you need to adapt from 2 male XLR ports to 2 RCA connections.
- High-Grade Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- Durable and flexible PVC outer sleeve.
- Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce interference, for a better fidelity effect.
- Step-down design of 3.5mm connector allows for connection to recessed camera mic ports.
- Low-Loss 98.5% Copper Braided Spiral-Wound Shield provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- 4N Oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise-free.
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Connector A: 2 X XLR Female Connector
- Connector B: 2 X RCA Male Plug
- Cable Conductors: Bare Copper
- Connector Contacts: Nickel-plated
- Braid Shielding: 98.5% Coverage
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Cable Gauge: 20 AWG
- Cable Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm
- Cable Length: 3 / 6 Meters