ACL 6.35mm 1/4 inch TRS Jack to XLR Male Balanced Interconnect Cord Patch Cable for Mixer Power Speaker Acoustic Guitar Studio Monitor
- ACL Balanced 1/4 to XLR Male Cable, This TRS to XLR Cable is designed to convert a balanced 1/4" TRS output to a balanced XLR input. These cables are commonly used as speaker leads for active speakers, carrying the audio signal from the mixer to the speaker. XLR pin 1 is connected to the 1/4" plug sleeve, XLR pin 2 is connected to the 1/4" plug tip, XLR pin 3 is connected to the 1/4" plug ring.
- This Male XLR to 1/4 cable uses shielded 20 AWG 4N oxygen-free copper to ensure high fidelity sound quality and provide maximum conductivity and signal clarity. A great choice for music lovers, It's especially great for studio or live performances.
- With antioxidant NI-Plated XLR and 6.35 mm connectors, it could eliminate signal loss and static noise, provide durability and improve the signal transmission, and the copper shell blocks any interference which prevents the loss of sound quality.
- Robust construction includes a flexible PVC jacket with metal connectors in a rugged metal housing; The 1/4 to XLR cable has molded strain relief to support the weight of a Microphone
- Despite multiple layers of shielding and insulation put in place for maximum noise isolation, this patch cable's construction remains very flexible, doesn't get tangled, and is easy to coil at the end of your gig. It comes with a re-usable velcro strap to keep it organized and tight when not in use.
- Antioxidant NI-Plated Connector
- Easy-grip metal housing connector
- Strain-relief connector molding
- Oxygen-free copper conductors
- Individual wire insulation
- Foil shielding
- Copper braided shielding
- Soft PVC jacket
- Balanced Patch Cable for Mixer Power Speaker Acoustic Guitar Studio Monitor
- Connector A: 1 XLR Male Connector
- Connector B: 1 X 6.35 mm TRS Male
- Cable Conductors: Bare Copper
- Connector Contacts: Nickel PlatedJacket Material: PVC
- Cable Gauge: 20 AWG
- Cable Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm
- Cable Length: 6 Meter
We Also Recommend
Male Cable Plug AUX Jack 3.5mm Audio to USB 2.0 Female Converter Cord Play MP3
ACL Speakon to 6.35mm Jack Male Speaker Cables Professional 12 Gauge AWG Wire Audio Amplifier Connection Cord DJ/PA Speaker Cable Wire 5 Meters