LCD Digital Multimeter handheld AC DC Voltmeter Ohmmeter Multi Tester
The multimeter is one of the most basic skills in electronics. It is a good assistant to test and troubleshoot faults that exist in electronic devices. This Digital LCD Multimeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Ammeter will meet your demands. Adopting durable material, it is tough enough to be used for a long time. Besides, it can be used in measuring the remaining capacity of the rechargeable battery, so as to check whether the battery is fully charged. With a favorable price, this multimeter will be your best selection. Don’t hesitate to bring it home now!
1. DISPLAY: 3½ digit LCD.
2.1 FUNCTION and RANGE
Our CMM adopts a rotational switch situated at the middle of the front case. It is used for the selection of FUNCTION and RANGE.
2.2 POWER ON-OFF
In order to save energy, please turn the switch to the "OFF" position when not in use.
The switch is used to hold the display reading when the instrument is disconnected from whatever was being measured.
2.4.1 When BACKLIGHT is turned on. It needs to be turned off by the user manually. (This function was revised according to our lovely customers' suggestion, it is more comfortable and practical in fact. Thank you all.)
2.4.2 The BACK-LIGHT will be light when turning on the BLCTR switch. It needs to be turned off and turned on again to continue the switch.
3. "COM" jack: Common jack.
4. " VΩmA" jack
Voltage, resistance, not more than 200mA current, temperature, and battery input test jack.
5. "10ADC" jack
For the input of more than 200mA current.
1. New and high quality
2. CMOS integrated circuit and dual slope A/D conversion, auto-zero, and select polarity
3. 70 x 40mm big LCD screen, word size up to 25mm.
4. The best display visual angle is approx 70°
5. It will auto turn off after starting up 25 minutes
6. High reliable measure range and 32 gears are more effective to avoid false operation
7. Support transistor add Diode test
1. DC Voltage: 200mV-600V ±(0.5％±2dgts)
2. AC Voltage: 200/600V ±(1.2％±10dgts)
3. DC Current: 200uA-10A ±(1.0%+2dgts)
4. Resistance: 200Ω－2MΩ ±(0.8％±3dgts)
5. Power supply: 9V,6F22
6. Max. display: 1999
7. Diode: Yes
8: Dynatron: Yes
9. LCD Backlight: Yes
10: Continuity Buzzer: Yes
11: Input Impedance for DCV: 1MΩ
12: Sample Rate: 3times/S
13: Low Battery Indication: Yes
14: Data Hold: Yes
15: LCD Size: 70 x 40mm
16: Dimensions: 5.43”×2.76”×1.22”
17: Standard Accessories: Battery(built-in)， Temperature Probe
18: Standard Individual Packing: Gift Box, English Manual
19: Product Net Weight: 9 oz
- Accuracy: ±a% of reading: ± N0 digits guaranteed for l year.
- Environmental temperature: 23℃±2℃.
- Relative Humidity: <75%.
- 1 x Digital LCD Multimeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Ammeter
- 2 x Test Leads
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x English Manual
1. Pls do not change the inner circuit to avoid damaging the ammeter
2. Do not connect it to the voltage over 1000VDC or 750VAC
3. Make sure not to connect the error measure range
4. Pls do not use the ammeter if the back cover is wrong
5. Pls remove the pen and cut off the power before replacing the battery and fuze